This Bonus Policy constitutes a legal requirement following the Company’s authorization and regulation by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under authorization number CIF 206/13, as detailed below:
This additional Bonus Policy Agreement is made and entered into by and between:
• BuzzTrade (“the Company” or BuzzTrade) is an Investment Firm incorporated and registered under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with registration number HE 308115. The Company is authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (hereinafter referred to as “CySec”) and subject to CySec rules, with CIF license number 206/13.
• Any person who is registered with the Company and has an active trading account (hereinafter “the client”, “you” or “trader”).
In this Agreement references to “client” or “clients”, “trader” or “traders” refer to “client” or “clients”, “trader” or “traders” of BuzzTrade. It is clarified and emphasized that the decision whether to grant a bonus to a certain customer is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
Definition of a trading bonus: A trading bonus is an added value that matches your deposit in your BuzzTrade Trading Account and it provides you with more funds to use when you are trading. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are consistent deposit matches which means that your account will be given an added value when you deposit funds over and over again; and it also comes in the form of a one-time added value on your first deposit. The Company offers these bonus funds. When you fund your account, the Company matches your first real money deposit by a certain amount of percentage in accordance to your first deposit.
Warning: A trading bonus gives you great value and extra trading leverage. With all of the above being mentioned; when you trade with bonus leverage you need to be cautious. It is truly appealing, but there is a downside. You may close higher trades and make more money initially (or in the long run), but you can also lose a lot more money. Option trading can be risky and you need to trade with confidence and responsibility to avoid losses.
Scope of Trading Bonus at BuzzTrade: To help traders starting out binary option trading online, the Company offers new depositing clients a trading bonus on their first deposit as well as redeposit bonuses. A No-Deposit bonus might be on offer as well.
There are several types of trading bonuses offered by the Company, as follows:
Types of Trading Bonuses
1. Sign up bonus to boost their account balance. The Company often offers a “Welcome Bonus” before significant financial events to enable traders to take advantage of the market volatility around those times.
2. The Company also offers special trading bonus offers for traders depositing with certain funding methods, such as Moneybookers, wire transfer, and others. These bonuses can change so you should always check before depositing which funding method will give you the best bonus.
3. The company might offer a No-Deposit bonus given once an individual registers for a Client account. This initial No-Deposit bonus offer is intended to allow new users of the platform the opportunity to test the trading prior to making a deposit. Existing users are not eligible for this No-Deposit bonus. Therefore, this bonus and its profits are not eligible for withdrawal until the user activates his/hers account by completing the Account Verification process as per the Company’s Agreement makes an initial minimum deposit into this trading account, and reaches a minimum trading volume of: (Total Deposit + Total Bonus)*50. The trading volume turnover only starts once the initial investment has been made. Limit of one No-Deposit bonus per client.
4. The company might offer Bonus protected trades for Classic Account holder only on the first 5 trades ever on our trading platform up to 25% of the initial deposit. Every lost investment will be credited as bonus amount (bonus conditions: wagering requirements 50 times the amount of the bonus/benefit plus the deposit amount: Total Deposit + Total Bonus * 50 = required turnover for withdrawal).
A simple example:
Client invests $2500 and trades 5 options with 100 Euro each – 3 of them expiry in the money and 2 of them out of the money. The investment for lost trades, 200 Euro in this case will be credited as bonus money.
As soon as he trades $135,000 ($2500 + 200) * 50 in Cumulative Trading Volume the Cash Bonus will automatically become available for withdrawal.
The client MUST inform his or her Account Manager of his intent prior to opening the trades or the trades would not be considered Bonus protected trades.
This offer is not available to all customers however if a client wishes to participate he must request it from his account manager or contact [email protected].
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING A BONUS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT A BONUS. A TRADING BONUS IS OPTIONAL FOR ALL CLIENTS.
Terms and Conditions
1. EVERY BONUS REQUIRES A TRADING TURNOVER BEFORE ANY WITHDRAWAL IS MADE BY THE CLIENT. BY ACCEPTING A BONUS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF A CLIENT DECIDES TO REQUEST A WITHDRAWAL OF FULL AMOUNT PRIOR TO FINISHING THE TURNOVER ALL BONUS FUNDS WILL BE LOST. PARTIAL WITHDRAWALS PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE TRADING TURNOVER IS RISKING LOOSING ALL THE BONUS OR AN AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE WITHDRAWAL.
2. ALL BONUS INSERTIONS ARE FINAL.
3. Please read carefully before accepting a special offer, trade refund, benefit, or bonus:
4. Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client, e.g. making minimum deposits and/or purchasing a minimum amount of options within a specified time period.
5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 35 times the amount of the bonus/benefit plus the deposit amount. Example: (Total Deposit + Total Bonus)*35 = required turnover for withdrawal
6. The Company urges its clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing and/or manipulating them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the client’s account on the Company’s website. The decision whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the company’s trading platform and/or its bonus policy is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
7. The Company reserves the right to revoke the bonus/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time and this will be displayed in the Company’s website.
8. Once the bonus has been inserted into the trading account, it can only be returned or removed under any certain circumstance. The bonus can be removed if the client did not place a trade prior to the request.
9. Once your balance goes to ($, £, €) 0 your bonus will reset as well, so you start on a clean slate.
10. Irregular withdrawal: In the event where a Client accepts a bonus (please refer to Bonus Terms & Conditions), undertakes the obligation of our trading benefits (but not exclusively) and requests to withdraw in contrary to the terms and conditions of the bonus benefits will be reviewed by a special committee that will decide with accordance to the CI144-2014-02 (Bonus Circular) and in accordance with each Client’s unique circumstances.
For illustration purposes:
Assuming that the Client deposited ($, £, €) 2,000 and received a Bonus for the amount of ($, £, €) 2,000, meaning the total capital was ($, £, €) 4,000.
In addition, the Client’s profit was ($, £, €) 1000.
Therefore, the percentage of the deposited funds out of the total capital is 50%.
Furthermore, the client current total capital after his winnings was at the amount of
($, £, €) 5,000. Meaning the profit out of the total capital was at the amount of
($, £, €) 1000.
In this case the client will be able to withdraw ($, £, €) 2,500 which reflects 50% ratio of the client’s current total capital.
BUZZTRADE DOES NOT RECOMMEND TAKING A BONUS UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK IN YOUR ADVANTAGE AS LEVERAGE.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Republic of Cyprus laws.